A personal loan under 20000 Salary can become a solution to many of your financial woes. Instead of borrowing from your family and friends, it’s always a better choice to take a personal loan instead. And you don’t have to run from pillar to post to avail a personal loan in India. Some apps and websites offer personal loan calculators and other tools with which you can assess your loan eligibility, check the amount that you can borrow, apply online and get your loan disbursed in no time. Here is a list of top loan apps in India that offer simple, instant personal loans:
List of Online Apps in India Which Provides Instant Loan:
- India Instaloan App: India brings forth a convenient instant loan app for salaried professionals. One can download Many India Personal Loan App on any Android and IOS devices via Google Play Store and Apple App Store, respectively. Now you can easily submit your credit request through the personal loan application on-the-go. This app is especially beneficial in an emergency since you can get the loan amount disbursed quickly with minimal documentation. Some of its features are:
- The application allows you to apply for a personal loan anytime and from anywhere around the world.
- The application process is entirely paperless. You can scan the required documents and upload them through the app itself.
- The app offers an end-to-end digital process. You can even track your application in real-time.
- You can apply for a personal loan of up to Rs 25 lakhs based on your eligibility. The eligibility conditions for availing of a personal loan are quite simple. You need a credit score above 750 and a steady income.
- You can check your eligibility with the instant loan app before proceeding with the application.
- If you are an existing customer with India, your chances of loan approval increase considerably.
- Download the instaloan app or connect with their customer service representatives to know more about India’s personal loan terms and features.
- MoneyTap Loan App:MoneyTap offers a convenient way of availing a personal loan at flexible interest rates through its mobile app. They offer loans to customers residing in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Chennai, and 30+ cities in India.
- EarlySalary Loan App:EarlySalary targets those individuals who are starting in their career and don’t have a credit history built. Any individual with a salary of Rs 18000 per month and above can avail a personal loan of up to Rs 2 lakh instantly through their app. All you need to do is submit your application. Upon verification, you can get your loan amount in your bank account within 10 minutes of approval.
- KreditBee Loan App: KreditBee allows customers to avail of loans of up to Rs 2 lakhs from their loan app. Customers can take three types of loans from KreditBee — Flex Personal Loans, Online Purchase Loans, and Personal Loans for Salaried Professionals. You can choose a tenure between six days to six months based on your comfort. The loan app is secured with a 128bit SSL encryption code to secure their customers’ personal information and data. You can also use the app to shop from your favorite shopping websites such as Flipkart, Amazon, etc.
- MoneyView Loan App:Like EarlySalary, you don’t need a credit history to take a loan from MoneyView’s instant loan app too. You can take a loan from Rs 10,000 of up to Rs 5 lakhs based on your eligibility. You can pick a tenure of up to 60 months. MoneyView uses your bank’s SMS system to understand your eligibility.
- PaySense Loan App:Paysense allows a customer to take a loan up to Rs 5 lakhs on interest rate starting from 13% p.a. It is operational in 50 cities across India and is also available for self-employed persons. If you have an income of Rs 15,000 per month, you can apply for the loan easily through their instant loan app.
- LazyPay Loan App:You can avail a credit starting from Rs 10000 to Rs 1 lakh on LazyPay’s loan application. You can use this app to shop from Swiggy, Zomato, Flipkart, Amazon, and more. LazyPay offers you flexible repayment options for your convenience.
- CASHe:Unlike other lenders, CASHe uses a different system called the Social Lending Quotient to understand their customers and offer them personal loans. They have a fully automated process that improves efficiency and expedites the loan disbursal process. Anyone with a monthly salary of Rs 15000 and above can apply for a personal loan on CASHe’s app.
These loan apps in India offer you a quick and easy way to apply for personal loans. The amount is disbursed directly into your bank account without any hassle or running around. The entirely digitized process drastically reduces the time required to procure the loan.