KSRTC Jobs 2023 Notification released!! Apply Online for 3307 RTO, SDA, FDA Vacancies. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation which is abbreviated as KSRTC is now inviting candidates to Apply online for 3307 RTO, SDA, FDA Vacancies through KSRTC Recruitment 2023 Notification. Candidates who wish to be a part of Karnataka Government Jobs can apply online for these KSRTC RTO Jobs from 31st December 2023. The last date to apply for KSRTC Jobs is 31st January 2023. Please take a quick look at the below sections to know more about eligibility criteria, salary, Examination fee, KSRTC Exam Date, and others related to KSRTC Karnataka. Additionally, visit www.ksrtc.in to know more details about the KSRTC jobs. The different boards under KSRTC also keep releasing notifications for different jobs. Keep visiting the KSRTC Recruitment page for regular updates.
KSRTC Recruitment 2023|www ksrtc org oms
- Organization Name: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- Name of the Posts: RTO, SDA, FDA
- Number of Vacancies:3307
- Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Official Website: www.ksrtc.in
KSRTC Govt Jobs Overview 2023
|Post Type:||Drivers, Conductors & Traffic Prospects|
|No. of Vacancies:||3307|
|Salary||Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15,700/ pm|
|Age Limit:||18-35 years|
|Selection Process:||Written exam, physical standard test and personal Interview|
|Application Fee:||Refer to original notification|
How to Apply for Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Open the official KSRTC Notification 2023 using the link below
- Read all the details carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for KSRTC Jobs
- Open the online application form
- Duly fill in all the details and make sure there are no mistakes
- Upload documents, pictures, a signature is required
- Pay the application fee as applicable
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria
|Vacancy/ Name of the job||Eligibility/Education|
|KSRTC Drivers, Conductors, & Traffic Prospects||· SSLC/matriculation/10th or an similar qualification as recognized by the government.
· Aspirants require a valid Driverâ€™s license for Heavy Duty Vehicle (2 years before registration)
· Applicants are required to have a valid license for passenger Vehicle from Karnataka along with a PSV Badge.
· Applicants would need a Karnataka state Badge and a license for a conductor.
KSRTC Govt.vacancy 2023 Drivers and Conductors Govt. Jobs Age Criteria
- The minimum age is 18 years old, and the maximum age is 35 years old.
- The Indian government has relaxed the upper age limit.